Sunday, March 3, 2013

EDLD 5364 Week 1 Reflection

This week started off a little rocky for me.  I could not find a group to complete my group assignment portion of the course.  However, good things, come to those who wait. I was able to collaborate with my group members on the project and I'm looking forwards to learning what different teaching techniques each member utilizes in their learning environments. 

Throughout week one, I had the opportunity to learn and reflect on three learning theories through readings and videos.  Through video clips, John Abbott discussed the theory of constructivism, George Simiens explained connectivism theory and Kevin Warwick displayed his knowledge on cyborg learning.  After viewing  and reading this learning material, I realized, that I must make adjustments to my teaching techniques in order to engage students.   

No comments:

Post a Comment